New year is just round the corner. Taking this chance, let’s make this all the more fun by turning it into a blogging activity meant to promote thoughts, ideas and my favorite: networking.
All you have to do is:
1. Blog anything about new year. It could be anything that you would generally like to share about it. The bottom line is: it has to have one solid constructive thought in it that others can benefit from.
2. Share the link of your article in the group with the hashtag #mynewyear. Please don’t skip this step.
3. Most important of all: using the same hashtag in the group, see what other bloggers have written. The blogger who will NETWORK (i.e., leaving a feedback) the most will increase her chances of winning. (BONUS POINTS if you leave a comment on their actual blog too!)
4. The allowed media for this contest are: regular blogs or a vlog (video blog). No social media posts allowed.
The contest DEADLINE is 15th January, 2018.
Two winners will be chosen. All participants will be scored out of 10, as follows:
– 3 points for the idea of the blog entry
– 4 points for blog content (1 point each for article structure, grammar, clarity, conciseness)
– 3 points for networking (explained above)
INCENTIVES FOR THE WINNER:
1. The winners will have their new year post featured on The Pakistani Woman page.
2. The winners will have an interview done about them as bloggers on The Pakistani Woman website.
I hope you all make time to enter this contest. It is an activity where everyone is a winner because not only are we sharing POSITIVE IDEAS, but we will all be getting to know each other as bloggers too.